Monday, March 05, 2007

Busy Days


In the natural cycle of my life, there are times when things roll along at a nice pace, other times when they get slow, and still other times when they start moving like a house afire.

Of late, the times is suddenly busy ...

Work -- never rains but it pours, all of a moment I have galleys, outlines, short stories, novels, all needing to be written right now. With family stuff, there are the kids, grandkids, my wife has a bad cold and just got back from Louisiana. We are setting up a memorial service for my mother-in-law, and selecting a gravesite. We have major housecleaning to do, a lot of junk that just has to go away. We are looking at buying a new car. There are things like silat, dogs, guitar, working out, and other time-fillers, and not enough time in the day to get to them all.

The wheel will turn again, given my experience, but until it does, I'm going to be hopping ...

No comments: