Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Precious ...


I used to do a stand-up routine at science fiction conventions, part of which was offering that the best job security in the world would be as an optometrist in Metropolis. Because everybody is obviously in dire need of glasses -- nobody can tell a bird from a plane from Superman, which indicates really bad eyes to me. Not to mention that a pair of horn-rims on the only guy who doesn't need them turns Superman into Clark Kent and nobody can see through that one, either.

Watching some of the old episodes, I came across another good one: Clark Kent wears a pinky ring on his left hand in the early episodes. And guess what? Superman wears exactly the same ring on his left pinky, too!

Continuity, where is thy sting?

Click on the picture, from the cover of one of the DVD sets, and see.

I'm having waaay too much fun here ...

No comments: