Monday, June 25, 2007

A Few Pictures from the Seminar





I have several short, low-quality AVIs, too, but they aren't for public consumption. (If any of the attendees want copies, I can email or burn them to a disk for you. They range from about three megabytes to almost ten megs. They are: Guru showing a groundwork takedown with the knife; Ron and Serge doing groundwork; the leg warm-ups; and Guru doing some standup knife) stuff. You can have any of these, but only on the condition that you don't post them on the net, or pass them around to anybody who might.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Steve! That was alot of fun this weekend although I came to work this morning feeling like I had been hit by a mack truck. I am sure I will recover by Thursday though! Can you bring me a CD with the vids and any other pics you took? Thanks, Ken

Steve Perry said...

Ken --

I'll do that.

Dan Gambiera said...

That third photo...
Was it of the guy who couldn't hack the pace or was it the famous Plinck Family Long Pig Recipe?

Steve Perry said...

You wonder why Cam hasn't been around to class lately ... ?

Unknown said...

hi mr.p... I mean steve :)
It was great fun this weekend! A CD of Guru Plink's instuction and your weekend pictures would be appreciated. See you Thur?
Thanks!!
-aisha-

Unknown said...

Thanks for the photos! The pictures are excellent. Good seeing you. Can I post the sunset pic elsewhere? I collect them.

Thanks,
aisha

Steve Perry said...

Sure. Post away.