Monday, October 26, 2009

Tagged


Tagged. Usually I don't play this one, but Mushtaq allowed as how I might have an interesting list, and I was curious as to what I would say ...

Name five things you love.

The usual comes to mind: family, dogs, work, play, like that, because those are the important things -- Dianne tops all lists -- but just for grins, and in no particular order?

1. Pachelbel's Canon in D.
2. Lord of Light, by Roger Zelazny.
3. The sandpit in Stevan Plinck's front yard, and all that it implies.
4. The Matadors.
5. Tuning the guitar down a full step -- DGCFAD.

And folks who know me know that I am wicked, mayhaps even perverse when it comes to stuff that makes me laugh, so naturally, for reasons I won't explain, I tag Bobbe.

3 comments:

Bobbe Edmonds said...

I can only hope that I have achieved whatever it was you were looking for.

Ed said...

1. Hollywood entertainment people
and or their get.
2. Oooh,oooh, "reality shows"
3. Pretty much constant rain for a
month or two....
4. Repeat offenders
5. Not the Matadors

evmick said...

I like "Lord of Light" also. I re read it ever so often.

Along similar lines I like Williams "Aristoi".