Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Harlan Ellison Fan?

Harlan Ellison, one of the grand old men of letters and multiple-award-winning writer of literature fantastique, is having a book purge. Autographed editions of his books, original scripts, things you can't find anywhere else, ranging from cheap to spendy. If you are a collector, this is a chance to get good stuff, and put a little money into one of my favorite writer's pocket.

Here is the list of what he is offering. Some of it has sold, but you can see a mailing address and contact info and all at the bottom of the page. The special order phone line number will be open today, tomorrow, and Thursday.

Check it out.

3 comments:

VC said...

I had the good fortune of meeting him at a sci-fi convention where he threatened to pummel me if I didn't turn down the music in my room. I explained that the music he heard was outside our patio. I then took him on a tour of the loud people and he proceeded to threaten each and every person playing a boom box or musical instrument with a beating. I was astounded by his temper and command of profanity. Hotel management eventually calmed him but I was able to get him to sign a couple of napkins for my dad and I.

I still have it hanging on my office wall next to the signed book plate Steve sent me.

Daniel Keys Moran said...

It's amazing that man still has teeth.

Black Bart said...

"It's amazing that man still has teeth."

Awesome.