Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And Your Little Dog, Too ...


Did I mention that the new toilets we are having installed–two in, one more to go–are made by the Japanese/American company Toto?

That just gives rise to all kinds of bad puns in my twisted brain, including one wherein "Kansas" gets respelled as "Can's ass ..."

Toilets aren't what you'd call major eye candy, I mean, it's a toilet, but this one qualifies for a government rebate; it uses 1.2 gallons of water and it actually works. The early 1.6er's we had were–I believe I mentioned this before–crappy in their inability to rid themselves of more than a few sheets of tissue without flushing twice, which kinda ruins the whole point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to a company that produces a toilet that can literally wipe your butt (among other things);-)

http://voices.yahoo.com/new-japanese-toilet-operated-via-smartphone-app-11943542.html

Steve Perry said...

A $4600 toilet that will keep a bowel diary and sprays perfume? How could I have missed that?

I think that answers the question, do some people have too much money ... ?